POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RE : My first picture with media (Hopefully it is now uploaded ...) : Re: RE : My first picture with media (Hopefully it is now uploaded ...) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 06:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RE : My first picture with media (Hopefully it is now uploaded ...)
From: Hartmut Wagener
Date: 29 Feb 2000 12:27:31
Message: <38bc0183@news.povray.org>
Yes, i know the problem of the headlights, but did not want to wait another
2 or 3 hours. And i was realy happy that media has worked. I have rendered
some images (in lower resolution) that realy diapointed. The picture was
black, or it was totaly white. Spotlights with a falloff-value look very
disapointing, has anyone suggestions how to put a falloff-spotlight in media
without disapointing "pixels" at the border?

Hartmut

PS : For a person not talking english all the day, the names of the
media-parameters are hard to understand, and the documentation says not
enough. I will try to buy a dictionary to fully understand what every
parameter means ...

Josh English schrieb in Nachricht <38B### [at] spiritonecom>...